In-House Dental Savers Plan in Westwood, KS
We know it can be hard to find exceptional dental care that also fits your budget. At Sullivan Family Dental, we offer the Sullivan Family Dental Membership Plan. This is not an insurance plan where the office is reimbursed for dental care. It’s a discount plan where—for one annual fee—you will receive 25% off on all treatments and procedures. Our number one priority is your dental health so you can live a life full of beautiful, healthy smiles.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Benefits of the Sullivan Family Dental Savers Plan
The Sullivan Family Dental Membership Plan has a wide array of benefits for you and your family:
- NO Yearly Maximums
- NO Deductibles or Claim Forms
- NO Pre-Authorization
- NO Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- NO Waiting Periods
Spend Less & Smile More
Annual Membership Fee
- $79 (Ages 14 & Up)
- $59 (Ages 13 & Under)
All services are 25% off standard fees.
Exclusions & Limitations
Cannot be used:
- In conjunction with other dental/medical insurance or discount plans
- For workers’ compensation
- For services provided by specialists
- Plan may not be combined with additional discounts or offers
- Membership may not be transferred or resold
- Plan membership is valid for 1 year after redemption date. Redemption date will start upon first utilization of services
- Annual fee will be paid in full at time of first visit
At Sullivan Family Dental, we deeply value each patient’s experience at our office and strive for perfection in patient satisfaction. That is why we are happy to provide our patients with warranty options. It’s our way of standing behind our work and assuring our patients that we are providing high-quality, long-lasting dental care with you as our priority. We offer a general warranty on all dental work and treatments that are completed in our office, including all fillings, crowns, and bridges damaged due to normal wear and tear for up to five years at no cost to you! This warranty is valid as long as you stay within the warranty conditions outlined below.
In doing our part to provide reliable care, we encourage you to be an active participant in maintaining your oral health. You can prevent most dental health issues if you follow the cleaning recommendations customized by Dr. Sullivan.
- Must attend mandatory check-ups and cleanings at recommended intervals of 3, 4, or 6 months depending on your specific dental needs and receive one annual check-up series of X-rays
- Must contact the office right away when you feel any discomfort or pain
- Damage may not be from sports or accidents
- Payment obligation must be fulfilled or arranged with our office
- Does not cover cosmetic preferences after final consent
- Does not cover treatment of questionable prognosis or outcome
- Warranty does not apply in presence of bruxism unless the patient has a professionally made occlusal guard
Contact Us Today To Learn More